More about Product Quality and Testing
All of our raw materials, ingredients and finished products are tested in an independent, full-service, contract testing laboratory. Our contract lab provides us with a wide variety of advanced product testing for physical and chemical analysis, along with microbiological services. This allows us to ensure that all of our product goals are met, in addition to ensuring the efficacy of our enzyme, vitamin, mineral, botanical, and probiotic products. This testing provides confidence in knowing that we meet all required guidelines including quality, safety, potency, label accuracy and compliance for the dietary supplement industry.
Our testing is performed in a lab that is FDA/NSF/GLP/GMP compliant, and is ISO 9001:2008 Certified and ISO 17025:2005 Accredited. With more than 20 years of dedicated experience in perfecting methodologies and procedures, this lab provides our company with a one of a kind testing experience that strengthens our ongoing dedication to safety, quality assurance, product integrity and our unconditional commitment to superior customer service.
- HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® PROBIOTICS, a live culture bacterium, is formulated to ensure that the claimed activity is maintained through the entire shelf life of 12 months after date of manufacture, when stored as recommended. This product is manufactured under optimal conditions for CFU survivability. Upon release, probiotic shipments from the manufacturer are managed to minimize “colony forming units (c.f.u.)” losses during shipment. However, to help preserve maximum activity for the longest amount of time, it’s strongly recommended that the customer refrigerate our probiotics to maintain activity once they have been opened.*
From research, process, and development to raw material selection, inspection and purchasing every viable measure is taken to ensure that HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® has met or exceeded its demanding quality standards.
- Better Business Bureau Accredited Business Member.
- Regulatory Compliance: HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® Products are produced in NSF certified GMP (good manufacturing practice) contract manufacturing facilities registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Manufacturing Certifications: NSF International; Kosher Certified
- Clear dedication to quality control, efficacy, safety, service, and integrity.
- Monitoring research reports and the media for emerging product quality, literature and safety reviews.
- Enzyme Activity measured in Food Chemical Codex (FCC) Units when possible.
- Certificates of Analysis for each product.
- Quality Assurance. • Good Labeling Practices.
- Full Ingredient Disclosure on each label.
- Structure/Function statements on each label*
- Tamper evident and tamper resistant packaging.
- Vegetarian plant based enzymes.
- Gluten Free * Non-GMO * Non-Dairy * Non-Soy *
- Free of all animal products, wheat, corn, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, fish, peanuts, sucrose (sugar), salt, yeast, artificial colors, flavorings, dyes or excipients i.e. binders, glues, or toxic tagalongs as found in many tablets or gelatin capsules.*
- Complete formulations to help increase energy and vitality for a healthier, happier lifestyle.
- Serious Nutrition from a Professional Company.