DIGESTION AND ABSORPTION
HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® digestive formulations promote optimum digestion, nutrient availability and help to relieve sensitivity to foods.
- Gluten Free • Non-Dairy • Non-Soy
- Vegetarian Capsules • No Added Fillers
- 90 Servings per bottle
“For Help with Dairy and Lactose Intolerance”*
This unique formulation was designed to help:
• Support the digestion of dairy and dairy products*
• Support the digestion of milk sugars, milk proteins (caseins), milk fats and lactose*
• Manage Lactase insufficiency*
• Ease dairy and lactose intolerance and sensitivities to help make eating the foods you love possible*
• Manage the digestion of lactose – the natural sugar found in milk and other dairy products.*
• Reduce Lactose Intolerance which refers to a broad class of symptoms that result from the ingestion of lactose containing foods by people who fail to produce adequate amounts of the enzyme lactase. As people age, their bodies produce fewer lactase enzymes, so most people don’t have symptoms until they are adults.*
• Manage Lactose Intolerance that results from the ingestion of lactose containing foods by people who cannot digest lactose, have a shortage of the lactase enzymes to breakdown milk sugars into two simple sugars for nutrient absorption, or who fail to produce adequate amounts of the enzyme lactase, which is produced in the small intestine*
• Support and assist in the digestion of lactose to help reduce un-comfortable digestive pressures and discomforts, which typically occur within 30 minutes to 2 hours after consuming foods containing lactose*
• Relieve lactose intolerance, milk protein intolerance and milk fat intolerance*
• Relieve dairy intolerance which leaves people unable to enjoy dairy products or benefit from the nutrients found in them due to typical or occasional symptoms of digestive pressures, nausea, bloating, cramping, gas, and diarrhea after the intake of dairy products*
• Breakdown undigested lactose which can be fermented by gut flora producing occasional belching, cramping, diarrhea and flatulence*
• Relieve Lactose Intolerance occasional digestive discomforts i.e. digestive pressures, bloating, gas, diarrhea, bad breath, skin, stomach upset, abdominal pain and cramping, constipation, increased mucus production.*
• Support healthy metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates included in dairy products*
• Support digestion of dairy foods included in prepared food products or listed on labels of some canned, frozen, boxed, processed and other prepared foods.*
LOOK AT THE LABELS
If the ingredient label has any of these words listed on the label, the product probably contains lactose.
• Milks, including evaporated, condensed, raw milk, dried milk, or powdered milk
• Creams, including light, whipping and sour
• Ice Creams, sherbets, yogurts, kefir
• Bread and other baked goods
• Butters, margarines, sour cream
• Some cheeses (including cottage cheese)
• Packaged or processed breakfast cereals
• Mixes for cakes, cookies, pancakes, biscuits
• Instant potatoes, frozen dinners
• Salad dressings, cream sauces, cream soups
• Breakfast drinks, candies and other snacks
• Lunch meats (other than kosher)
• Milk chocolate, scrambled eggs, quiche
• Non-dairy coffee creamers, whipped toppings
• Whey, casein, curds, milk sugar, milk by-products, dry milk solids, nonfat dry milk powder, sodium caseinate, or milk derivatives *
SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule with dairy foods. Additional capsules may be taken if needed, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- When directed by your healthcare professional, it may be beneficial to take this formulation with foods or drinks containing lactose to help relieve digestive stressors associated with the digestion of milk sugars, milk proteins (caseins) and milk fats in dairy products.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information listed on this website is intended for educational purposes only.
It is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease. The information contained herein should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or any disease. It is not meant as a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other healthcare professional. If a medical concern is suspected, always contact a physician, or a healthcare professional.*
Any use of such materials, including any copying, reproduction, modification, sale, distribution, transmission, republication, downloading, display, posting, performance, or other exploitation thereof by any means or medium without the prior written permission of HEALTHY REFLECTIONS® or HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES INC™ is strictly prohibited.